Santa Clawz Event Manager Application

Santa Clawz

What is your In-game name?

• Santa Clawz

What time-zone are you in?

• BST / GMT (U.K.)

What is your discord tag?

• Faisal#0003

Are you Going to take the Staff Position seriously if so, please explain how you intend to do to show you are taking it seriously?

• I've managed RSPS' in the past and taken my role very seriously, as this is an Event Manager role, I'll be following the recommended guidelines very closely and also applying my own creative methods to make the experience of each event as unique as possible.

Do you have a good amount of RSPS Experience? If so how much

• I've played RuneScape back in 2006 and also started my RSPS adventure around then as well, I've played a lot of different servers and recently took a break to focus on work, but now that I've sorted work, I have a lot more time available to dedicate to an RSPS of my choice.
  • I used to manage and develop a server of 5 - 10 people back around 2010.
  • I've been a moderator and administrator in a few other servers and also other games like Minecraft
  • The most recent RSPS I played was called Ethereal and this was around 2021, I was a developer in that server and created a new Creature Creation minigame. (Happy to provide more details on that)

How many hours can u be Online daily?

• On the weekends about 6 hours ish
  • On the weekdays because I work from home, I can be online for 12+ hours

Tell us why will you be a good choice as a staff team? 

• I'll be doing my best to learn from the existing staff team and adding my additional experience and working to adhere to the guidelines of an event manager and also help out the players as I already have been with the knowledge I've gained so far.
  • I'm mainly here to just chill and have fun playing Coliseum atm, so even if I don't get the role, I plan to have fun chilling.
  • If I do get the role then I plan to use the position to enhance the server and make it as fun and enjoyable as possible.

Tell us in three sentences what will you do as a staff member?

• As an Event Manager, I will follow the rules and guidelines of the Event Manager, provide help and knowledge where I can and assist in any way possible for the betterment of the server.

Tell us more about yourself.

• My names Faisal and I'm 25 from the U.K. and work as a Software Engineer, I'm currently working on learning Godot and developing small games for fun, before that I used to play a ton of games from RuneScape, Minecraft, League of Legends, etc.
  • Like 1