Grid for Help

Grid

• What is your In-game name?
    Grid 
  • What time-zone are you in?
    GMT +8
  • What is your discord tag? 
    Marky#1634
  • Are you Going to take the Staff Position seriously if so, please explain how you intend to do to show you are taking it seriously?
    Yes, I've always been the kind of person to help as best I can especially if I know I can help. The same goes if a rule is broken 'negligence of the law is not an excuse' if you did something wrong you have to pay the price, something taught and instilled in my mind. Being a staff member I am going to help the best I can to the best of my abilities, and give the right penalty if I have to but mostly being recognized as a person who can be trusted and able to help newbies and veterans alike.
  • Do you have a good amount of RSPS Experience? If so how much
    10 years worth of playing RSPS to the point that I was an Admin  on the 2nd week of release and 3rd in command after the Owner and Developer for 1 solid year.
  • How many hours can u be Online daily?
    On non-busy days 5-8 hrs, on busy days a minimum of 1 hr.
  • Tell us why will you be a good choice as a staff team? 
    I have a personality of working well with others and I can be one of the eyes and ears of the game making sure that people f2p or p2w will enjoy the game nonetheless. 
  • Tell us in three sentences what will you do as a staff member?
    I will guide them to the best of my abilities to maximize their gaming here in Apollo.
    I will penalize those that will make it unfair for others specially if it is grave.
    I will have help those in need while at the same time have fun and play this game.
  • Tell us more about yourself.
    I'm the type of person who easily gets along with people. I am kind to those who are kind and mean to those who do not deserve the proper treatment (e.g., bullies, people who feel entitled, and people who think they are better than everyone else) specially since as a kid I've always been one to not tolerate any form of bullying or harassment but once you get to know me I am soft and gentle to those who deserve it. Most importantly I am willing to give a helping hand while at the same time learn