Monstrous Server Support

Monstrous

In-Game Name: Monstrous Playtime (Hours): 683h and counting

Previous Staff Experience: Held Staff positions of Support and Moderator on a few servers over the years.

Availability: My availability fluxuates due to work, but I'm sure most people see me active quite regularly in game and on Discord.

Reason For Applying: I want to make Apollo an even better place to be. I enjoy helping others, supporting the server, and providing guidance when I can. If you need anything further, feel free to message me on Discord. I generally have pretty fast reply times.

Staff Vouch (Any Current Staff Member Who Vouches For You): Doc

Thank you for the consideration.

• What is your In-game name? Monstrous
  • What time-zone are you in? US EST
  • What is your discord tag? felizusa
  • Are you Going to take the Staff Position seriously if so, please explain how you intend to do to show you are taking it seriously? I would not apply if I were not going to take it seriously. My intentions are to manage the server to the best of my abilities. Answering questions, pointing people in the right direction, and keeping the peace on the server. I would also like to be able to host small events to keep the population interested in playing. Not just logging in to do their grinds. 
  • Do you have a good amount of RSPS Experience? If so, how much? I have been playing RSPS's for years. Custom, pk, spawn, and pvm servers. 
  • How many hours can u be Online daily? I am available about 19 hours a day via discord, and I am in game at a randomly throughout the day. So I would say between 4-9 hours a day.
  • Tell us why will you be a good choice as a staff team? I am levelheaded. I am incredibly patient, and I'd like to think that I have a good rapport with pretty much everyone on the server. I am able to diffuse undesirable situations efficiently.
  • Tell us in three sentences what will you do as a staff member? I will ensure Apollo remains the "most sane human beings on the realm" (@ceredoris). I will increase the quality of suggestions, so they look more like suggestions rather than random complaints. I will also make and maintain guides for players starting out, as well as update existing guides.
  • Tell us more about yourself. I am 35 years old, I have been in the military for nearly 12 years. I am able to speak with tact, and have disagreements, and remain professional while doing so. The majority of people that I interact with, will have nothing but positive things to say about me. I am helpful, persistent and can explain things in a manner that everyone can understand. 

Sorry, Just saw this format down at the bottom. Can't edit my post, but here is the proper submission.