Purple's Introduction

Purple17

Hi,

I'm Danielle aka Purple17, I am a 26 (almost 27) year old mom from the beautiful state of Washington, whose been playing since original runescape. I started playing private servers around 7-8 years ago. I have played many runescape private servers over the years and experienced many different types of management and development of private servers. The Realm has been the most unique and exciting experience I have found on runescape private servers. They really take a lot of time and energy into developing the servers they have. All the way down to making extremely unique servers like GondorX, which has pking! They put a lot of personalized thought into how everything is developed to fit the needs/wants of the community. The communities of all of the Realm servers are amazing, I promise you one thing about the Realm servers and that's that it is one big family of players! I absolutely love the Realm. Aside from RSPS' I used to stream on twitch (i know i know, who does that anymore XD). I streamed anything from apex to warzone to standard call of duty, but I have always loved the runescape experience and I will continue to play for a long time! I'm also super into cars and am currently trying to get my hands on an 06 Subaru Impreza WRX, I will post something about it when I get it!

I have found my home server on Apollo. Apollo is the funnest server I have found but the other realm servers are a close second! I am currently running for staff on Apollo as we speak. I would love to see some of you on the Realm servers! Please give all of them a try as each one is very unique in content.  Please feel free to reach out to me if you want to know anything about the Realm, or even Apollo itself!

Thanks so much for reading my introduction and I hope to see you all in-game!!!

- Purple17

• Like 5

• Centurion Club

Welcome to the Realm forums @Purple17😁

Great Introduction I see you've spent a lot of wasted hours over the years on RSPS too, Glad to hear that you have found a home on Apollo, and I wish you the best of luck in your staff application. 

• Haha 1