Ravenclaw's Introduction

Ravenclaw

Hello everyone,

Here I am, the one and only Ravenclaw! For the ones who don't know me, I can be found on Apollo. Started playing a week after launch and have been hooked and dedicated since. Moved up to being moderator which I appreciate and enjoy. You might find me on other Realm servers from time to time, but my main server will be Apollo. 🤩

To tell you a bit about myself; My name is Marissa, 25 years old and from the Netherlands. I am a vet tech, a job that sometimes can be a bit hectic and busy, but one that I love doing very much. You probably wouldn't have guessed, but I am a fan of the Harry Potter saga. Also a surprise; I am indeed a Ravenclaw. If you have any more questions, I would of course be happy to answer them 😜. Any of you fellow fans out there, let's do a HP Discord movie night? And someone please enlighten me their opinion on Hogwart's Legacy, pretty please.

I have been around the RSPS scene for about 10 years now. Played several different servers and Apollo really is one of the great ones (IMO). Happy to be there and helping wherever I can ❤️

Looking forward to seeing you in game! If you have any questions or just want to chat, I am only a (Discord) DM away 😉

Thank you for reading!

• Like 3

• VIP Club

Awww great to see you joining the forums! 
Love the HP saga aswell, please i'd love a hp discord movie night.
Or lets make it a weekly movie time / switch it up with a marathon etc)
Thanks for this lovely introduction.

• Like 1